- Oct-Dec 2013 Issue ft. MandisaPosted 203 days ago
- Introducing Ronnette Harrison New Single “Vessel”Posted 209 days ago
- The Prayer Garden Of Memphis Presents First-Ever Collective Prayer and Praise EventPosted 209 days ago
- September 2013 Issue ft. Deitrick HaddonPosted 232 days ago
- Preacher’s of L.A. Coming This FallPosted 253 days ago
- Erica Campbell New Solo Single: A Little More JesusPosted 314 days ago
- Lecrae Collabs With B.o.B for “Round of Applause” RemixPosted 322 days ago
- Jonathan McReynold’s New Single: Lovin’ MePosted 322 days ago
- Robert E. Person’s “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” Video PremierePosted 330 days ago
- Monica Lisa Stevenson “Live In Atlanta” In Stores NowPosted 330 days ago
Ben Tankard’s New BRAVO TV Show
He is the world’s best-selling Gospel Jazz musician, has won twelve Stellar Gospel Music Awards, and has multiple Grammy™ and Dove Award nominations from his Gold and Platinum albums. With twenty years of Gospel Jazz, Ben Tankard is continuing to sculpt his musical legacy as one of music’s preeminent artist.
Ben Tankard has added another impressive project to his catalog – FULL TANK. Released in June 2012 via Tankard’s own label Ben-Jamin Universal Music and Central South Distribution, FULL TANK landed Tankard a 2013 Soul Train Music Award nomination for Best Contemporary Jazz Artist and recently peaked at #2 on the Independent SmoothJazz Top 50 and #4 SmoothJazz Top 50 Sales Charts. His new single and title track “Full Tank” featuring sax man Gerald Albright has already hit the Billboard Smooth Jazz National Radio Chart at #20 and Smooth Jazz Singles sales chart at #16.
Adding to his list of award nominations, Tankard has received two 2013 Gospel Blue Mic Award nods (Best Instrumental Artist of the Year and Best Packaging of the Year). The Gospel Blue Mic Awards will be handed out on July 12 in Chesapeake, VA during the Independent Gospel Artist Alliance 4th Annual Conference.
Tankard is also gearing up for the debut of his new reality television series Thicker Than Water: The Tankards, which will premiere on BRAVO TV this fall. The show is produced by Sirens Media with Rebecca Toth Diefenbach, Valerie Haselton Drescher, Lucilla D’Agostino, Kris Lindquist and Michael Call as Executive Producers. Tankard’s new docu-series follows him – former professional basketball player turned popular gospel singer/recording artist and minister, his blended family and their journey in expanding the family fortune. From music-producing to NBA life coaching and motivational speaking, his business-oriented family strives to keep on top of their game, but finds their true passion lies in ministry. (Bravo TV Press Announcement)
In companion to his new TV show, Tankard is putting the finishing touches on a new book The Full Tank Life (Ben-Jamin’ Publishers / Thomas Nelson Publishers) which will be released in early September in sync with the show. Tankard’s book is an inspirational how-to guide for having a Full (Tank) Life in every area: family, health, wealth, career and spiritual walk.
And of course, Tankard is still traveling weekly on his FULL TANK TOUR which has covered over 200 cities to date.
FULL TANK TOUR DATES:
(12) Miami, FL
(13) Johnson City, TN
(14) Chattanooga, TN
(19) Lynwood, IL
(20) Minneapolis, MN
(21) Oak Park, IL
(4-5) Orlando, FL
(10) Akron, OB
(11) Lima, OH
(12) Fort Wayne , IN
(24) Gallatin, TN
(31) Fontana, CA